Gaming on the Stock Exchange VI includes as many as 25 investor chats, which will take place over the next 6 weeks – until April 30 , and the whole will be crowned with a one-day online conference. The first of the companies, BTC Studios, will be presented tomorrow at 11:00 am. The exact schedule, including the dates for the next investor chat, as well as the subject and date of the final event will be revealed soon.
– By the end of April, listed companies will publish financial reports for 2020. A series of chats during which company representatives will discuss their results and further plans will be a huge dose of knowledge about the industry. The more so as 25 companies have already confirmed their participation. In addition to listed entities and well-known investors, we will also host companies that are planning to debut on the stock exchange
– comments Łukasz Konopko, President of StockWatch.pl
Among the companies that will present themselves in investor chats as part of Gaming on the VI Stock Exchange are: BTC Studios, Ten Square Games, Bloober Team, Forever Entertainment, CD Projekt, Creepy Jar, Moonlit, PlayWay, Duality Games, Image Power, Untold Tales, Game Island, Two Horizons, T-Bull, Boombit, Simteract, Wooden Alien, Far From Home, Oxygen (Mousetrap Games), Klabater, Games Operators, Kool2Play, Starward Industries, Qubic Games and All in! Games.
We are expanding the Gaming formula on the Stock Exchange with investor chats, because thanks to this solution, game developers and publishers will be able to present their strengths in an exhaustive way and bring closer the created projects. This solution will allow companies to increase their recognition among stock market analysts and investors
– adds Sylwia Borowska, PR manager of the Strict Minds agency
The organizers of the event are the Strict Minds agency, the portals Stockwatch and Polski Gamedev as well as the Warsaw Stock Exchange – a global leader in terms of the number of listed companies from the gamedev sector :
– This year, we have become a world leader in terms of the number of listed companies – 58 companies from the gamedev industry are currently listed on the Main Market and NewConnect, and other entities are trying to debut this year. In 2020 alone, despite the turmoil in the world, 10 gaming companies debuted on the Warsaw stock exchanges, and the total value of the issue of their shares as part of the IPO in this industry amounted to PLN 63 million. Initiatives such as Gaming on the Stock Exchange or WSE Innovation Day are an important tool for educating investors and the gamedev community, in particular in the field of valuation and estimating the potential of companies involved in the production of games
– says Dariusz Mejszutowicz, Deputy Director of the Primary Market Department of the WSE.
Details of the event and the schedule are available on the dedicated website of the co-organizer – Stockwatch.pl: https://www.stockwatch.pl/wiadomosci/gaming-na-gieldzie-vi-seria-czatow-inwestorskich-i-konferencja-finalowa