During the two-day free event, the most important topics related to designing and investing in games as well as issues related to the division of games into single and multiplayer will be discussed. It is the ceremonial closure of the spring investor chat series, in which 30 companies from the gamedev sector presented themselves, and each of these meetings attracted from 300 to 2,000 unique users. On May 11-12, 2021, the invited guests will answer questions about the biggest differences in creating different gameplay models and share their invaluable know-how.
– The final conference will allow all viewers to better understand the world of gamedev. Invited guests will present their comprehensive knowledge related to the industry and together they will consider whether the current division into singleplayer and multiplayer games will continue in the future.
– introduces the initiative Sylwia Borowska, PR Manager at Strict Minds
The event will be hosted by five excellent moderators who have been associated with the series for many years: Agnieszka Zaręba, economic journalist, three popular representatives of industry media – Paweł Hekman (polygamia.pl), Mateusz “Papkin” Witczak (polskigamedev.pl) and Mariusz Klamra (online games) and the unique Kamil Klinowski – respected individual investor and economist with several years of experience. They will ask the gathered guests – presidents and representatives of gaming companies about, inter alia, financing the gamedev market, managing investor relations during a pandemic, dividing the game by platforms and creating a community around production.
– The pandemic has forced changes in communication with both investors and players. Together, we will try to capture these “changes”. The conference will also be an opportunity to talk about increasing AAA production budgets, monetizing the so-called gaming services and how to temper a toxic community. In a word: we will face the most important challenges of modern single and multiplayer games.
– comments Mateusz Witczak, editor-in-chief of PolskiGamedev.pl
The live broadcast will be available on the home page of stockwatch.pl as well as on the websites and social media of Strict Minds, WSE and PolskiGamedev. The main goal of the Gaming series on the Stock Exchange is to educate investors, press and video game fans in the field of the capital market and the Polish gamedev sector.
The interest on the part of the companies was so great that we extended the series of investor chats and divided the online conference into two days. I am also pleased with the interest on the part of investors, although due to MAR or agreements with partners, the companies could not answer some of the questions. I am counting on a large attendance during the May debates, especially as participation is free and does not require registration. The recording will be available on the event’s website at StockWatch.pl, but investors watching the conference live will be able to comment on its course on Facebook and YouTube, which I encourage you to do now.
– comments Łukasz Konopko, President of StockWatch.pl
In addition to the companies listed on the main trading floor, there will also be smaller representatives of the Polish gamedev market – companies that have recently debuted on NewConnect or have just declared their willingness to debut on this trading floor. Thanks to this, we will also meet talented and experienced teams that are currently creating their first original projects.
– The successes achieved by Polish companies from the gaming sector have a positive impact on the entire market. New development teams are formed, managed by people with many years of experience, and attractive projects are supported by individual and institutional investors from Poland and abroad. The Gaming conference on the Warsaw Stock Exchange will be attended by representatives of companies that may determine the strength of WSE trading floors in the coming years.
– says Dariusz Mejszutowicz, Deputy Director of the Primary Market Department of the WSE
Link to the event: https://www.facebook.com/events/792961581595373
Link to the event website: https://www.stockwatch.pl/wiadomosci/gaming-na-gieldzie-vi-seria-czatow-inwestorskich-i-konferencja-finalowa